Welcome to our dialogue! We may not all agree all of the time but everyone's opinion matters! -
Make sure to scroll all the way to the end for Advice from GusVernon!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do Not Disturb!

ME:  My mom wrote a blog about how I am angry all of the time but it is not really true.  Sometimes, I just don’t feel like talking and want to be left alone.  And sometimes, (here we are going to go testing the “no grounding for what I say” thing) it is annoying when I am asked what is wrong or why I am so angry all the time.  Are you hearing me, if I have in my earphones then it is like a big do not disturb sign posted on my forehead.  After school, I just want to chill and get rid of any drama that befell me or any of my peeps during the day. It’s no big. I mean, I just want to relax for a bit and not be disturbed RIGHT AWAY, and if I have my headphones in when I come off the bus (which I usually do) LEAVE ME ALONE for a while. I’ll eat something and then I’ll usually be better and sounding less angry when I talk to someone.

 Another relevant factor, my younger brother is disturbing in his own strange and brotherly way.  He makes grand attempts to drive me nuts and usually it works! Like last night, I was “skype-ing” with my friend and he comes in in his UNDERWEAR eating a piece of CAKE!!! My friend was like “I did NOT need to see that!!! O-o  So as you all can see…I need my down time!


2 comments: