Welcome to our dialogue! We may not all agree all of the time but everyone's opinion matters! -
Make sure to scroll all the way to the end for Advice from GusVernon!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No Big Deal - R

ME: My friends and I are going to the movies this weekend.  We are going to see a PG-13 movie but it has brought up an interesting subject.  My mom has let me see some R-rated movies but not others.  What’s the big deal?- we have seen a lot more than kids used to at our age.  It is all over the place if you are looking to check it out.  Even youtube is filled with stuff I probably shouldn’t see but it pops up.  Could it be better to see with a parent supervising? It would be absolutely weird though!  Most movies are on the edge anyway, like Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1, it was originally going to be R.  My biggest fear….What if Part 2 is rated R?  I am going to have to kiss butt until November to be able to go see it. LOL!  If I was being serious though, I don’t really like some of the sexually explicit stuff that comes up in movies.  It makes me uncomfortable especially if like- my brother is there or something…EWWW.  There are you happy mom?? But if I do want to see something rated-R, it should be no big deal.

2 comments:

  1. I think R rated movies are no bug deal too. Breaking Dawn 2 better not be R!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete