Welcome to our dialogue! We may not all agree all of the time but everyone's opinion matters! -
Make sure to scroll all the way to the end for Advice from GusVernon!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Target-A-Palooza

ME:    STRANGER DANGER!! STRANGER DANGER!! Normally I wouldn’t have talked to people I didn’t know when in 3 different lines, at Target, at midnight. I had my friends there, and it was really fun! While waiting in lines (OMG it took like, 3 hoursL) we got to see all the different stuff in the store!! YAY! Both of my friends are “Team Jacob” and so am I (Sorry Edward lovers, he’s just too... SPARKLY. My friend calls him a snowman, he sparkles and he’s cold. Nuff Said.)  The store workers took 50 people to the part of the store with the giant TVs to watch the preview. It was a boring part of the movie, when Alice sent her a note written on a page from one of her books. THERE WAS NO JACOB!!!!! We were so mad! After that we got to wait in ANOTHER line.  We talked with some cool people in this line also.  This line was to get the movie for Part 1. The line went right by the shoe part of the store so our moms waited in line and we tried on some HEELS! YAY! I got these black and red (I’m going to say maybe 6 inches) and they both got black 2 inch ones. I told them “NO. NO NO NO NO. GO BACK AND GET SOME REAL SHOES!!”  The line dragged on and on! Our moms stayed in the line and we walked around Target. We looked at dresses, baby cribs (BTW, My one friend started sitting in one…) sunglasses, scarfs, bracelets, and purses. My friend who tried sitting in the crib was just about asleep lying on the floor nest to the purses! We had hot chocolate from Starbucks to keep us awake a little more. Finally, we got to the front of the line and we bought our movies. YESSSSSSSSS!! On our way home we all fell asleep in the car.
~'( -.-)'~  <ZzZzZz) It was an AWESOME weekend!

1 comment: