Welcome to our dialogue! We may not all agree all of the time but everyone's opinion matters! -
Make sure to scroll all the way to the end for Advice from GusVernon!

Friday, February 17, 2012

UGGly!!!

ME:  My mom told me she read that there may be a ban on wearing UGG boots in school and some schools already have.  Presently, that will have no effect on me since I don’t have a pair of UGG boots but lots of my friends do.  I’m thinking they are not going to like it, DUH!  Some kids keep their phones in their pockets and not their boots, ARE THEY GOING TO BAN PANTS?!?! Sometimes I need my phone because of after school band practice, field hockey practice after school, and lots of other things! Kids should be allowed to keep their phones in their boots but, if they are just texting in class they shouldn’t be allowed to have it. A girl in my class got sent to the I.S.S (In school suspension) for texting in class. This was during a test and the teacher saw her. She is a good friend of mine, but she would NEVER cheat. I met her in the bathroom later in the day, and she was just texting her mom that she needed to pick her up after school! The teachers didn’t believe her either!!! Some kids need their phones, and they shouldn’t punish the” good” kids for what the “bad” kids do.

No comments:

Post a Comment